Board of Director’s Job Description
Directors shall be volunteers of Inuuqatigiit — Centre for Inuit Children, Youth and Families.
- Represents the membership (parents).
- Attends meetings regularly.
- Participates in at least one committee.
- Actively engages in meetings.
- Upholds the Code of Conduct.
- Understands the mission, mandate, guiding principles and ensure
they are at the centre of all planning.
- Makes decisions based on what is best for organization and membership not him/herself.
- Reviews, approves and monitors the annual operating budget.
- Informs the President of meeting absences.
Interested in becoming an Inuuqatigiit Board of Directors member? All nominations must be received by 5:00pm Tuesday September 17, 2019.
Inuuqatigiit’s Board Nominations are open until Inuuqatigiit’s 2019 Annual General Meeting on September 24, 2019.
Download the 2019 Board Nomination Form by clicking here.
Email or call with questions, please contact Janice Mathewsie, 613-744-3133, ext 213, Email: email@example.com. Qujannamiik!