Board of Director’s Job Description
Directors shall be volunteers of Inuuqatigiit Centre for Inuit Children, Youth and Families.
- Represents the membership (parents).
- Attends meetings regularly.
- Participates in at least one committee.
- Actively engages in meetings.
- Upholds the Code of Conduct.
- Understands the mission, mandate, guiding principles and ensure
they are at the centre of all planning.
- Makes decisions based on what is best for organization and membership not him/herself.
- Reviews, approves and monitors the annual operating budget.
- Informs the President of meeting absences.